Symptoms associated with Wi-Fi signals and electric fields include dizziness, headache, nausea, heart palpitations, skin rashes, digestive issues, cancers, muscle cramps, fatigue, autism, Alzheimer’s, brain fog, ADD, ADHD, depression, anxiety, insomnia and vomiting.
5 Easy Ways to Lower Levels
1) Create a sleep sanctuary. You regenerate while you sleep so it’s important that cell division isn’t disrupted by electromagnetic interference. Use a battery-powered alarm clock, turn your cell phone off, and unplug any wireless devices in the place where you sleep.
2) Turn off the Wi-Fi at night. Also, take out the battery pack (if there is one) that powers the device if it senses a power interruption.
3) Turn off your cell phone at home. Use a wired computer (including mouse and keyboard) for internet surfing. Forward phone calls from your cell phone to a landline that isn’t cordless.
4) Get a radio frequency metre such as an accousticom2 (lessemf.com and Amazon) to see what you’re being exposed to.
5) Educate yourself. Read Zapped: Why Your Cell Phone Shouldn’t Be Your Alarm Clock and 1,268 Ways to Outsmart the Hazards of Electronic Pollution by Ann Loiuse Gittleman.
This information is provided by Sheila Reavill who’s been creating an EMF-free home for over five years. She’s becoming an Electromagnetic Radiation Specialist through the Building Biology Institute. Sheila is familiar with and adept at mitigating AC electric fields, AC magnetic fields, radio frequency, and dirty electricity.
Sheila is available for consultations (free while she’s in training). Her website is emfsafehomes.com. You can reach her at email@example.com.